Greg Conway, son of John and Kathy Conway and grandson of Jim and Lela Conway, Tonganoxie, just completed his first year of competition in springboard diving at Thompson Valley High School in Loveland, Colo.
Conway's performance helped his team win the Class 4A state championship. He also was named to the all-conference and all-state teams and was a National Interscholastic Swimming Coaches Association All-American.
More like this story
- Motorcycle-vehicle wreck near Tonganoxie sends 2 to KU Hospital
- Man who escaped from Kansas police custody found in Missouri
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars