Greg Conway, son of John and Kathy Conway and grandson of Jim and Lela Conway, Tonganoxie, just completed his first year of competition in springboard diving at Thompson Valley High School in Loveland, Colo.
Conway's performance helped his team win the Class 4A state championship. He also was named to the all-conference and all-state teams and was a National Interscholastic Swimming Coaches Association All-American.
More like this story
- Police: Woman arrested in battery of police horse in Wichita
- Motorcycle-vehicle wreck near Tonganoxie sends 2 to KU Hospital
- Man who escaped from Kansas police custody found in Missouri
- Baldwin City resident killed, another injured in motorcycle wreck in southern Leavenworth County
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor