Obituary: Naomi Ruth Warden
Services for Naomi Ruth Warden, 94, Tonganoxie, will be at 10 a.m. Thursday, June 8, 2006, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie. Burial will be in Glenwood Cemetery, Basehor.
Mrs. Warden died Monday, June 5, 2006, at Tonganoxie Nursing Center.he was born Jan. 5, 1912, in Wheatland, Mo., the daughter of Marion and Josie Myrtle (Campbell) Farris.
On March 1, 1935, she married Richard Clinton Warden in Leavenworth County, and they lived in Basehor. Mr. Warden died in 1997.
Mrs. Warden was a member of Basehor United Methodist Church.
Survivors include two daughters, Darlene Peterson, Basehor, and Medeana Knipp, Tonganoxie; three sisters, Elizabeth Reiss, Olathe, Delta Edwards, Kansas City, Mo., and Virginia Brigman, Everett, Wash.; nine grandsons; and 19 great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to St. Bonaventure Indian Mission and School, Southwest Indian Children's Fund, Basehor Community Library or Basehor United Methodist Church, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie 66086.
Friends may call from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. today, June 7, 2006, at the funeral home.
Online condolences may be left at www.quisenberryfh.com.
More like this story
- Chieftain baseball finishes tourney on right foot
- Tonganoxie High wrestlers drop tough match with Bonner Springs
- Motorcyclist sent to area hospital following crash involving Tonganoxie High volleyball team bus
- Shots fired during vehicle pursuit early Monday in Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Toddler hospitalized after being struck by lawn mower