Obituary: Mary L. Thomas
Services for Mary L. Thomas, 81, Tonganoxie, will be at 1 p.m. Thursday, June 29, 2006, at Amos Family Chapel of Shawnee. Burial will in Floral Hill Cemetery. Friends may call from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. today, June 28, 2006, at the chapel.
Mrs. Thomas died Monday, June 26, 2006, at her home. She was born Jan. 7, 1925, in Mountain Home, Ark. She was preceded in death by her husband, Junior D. Thomas, in 1993 and a son, Richard Thomas, in 2005.
Survivors include a daughter, Susan Walbridge, Tonganoxie; a son, Dub Helms, Fort Smith, Ark.; three grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the American Cancer Society, 6700 Antioch, Overland Park 66204.
Online condolences may be left at www.amosfamily.com.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Annual St. Patrick's Parade set for March 14
- Tonganoxie churches offering free eyeglass exams
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Kendra Schobert