Obituary: Mary McCullough-Daley
Services for Mary Patrice McCullough-Daley, 49, Shawnee, will be at 10 a.m. Thursday, June 29, 2006, at Sacred Hearth Catholic Church, Johnson Drive and Monticello Road in Shawnee. Burial will follow in St. Paul's Cemetery in Delphos.
Ms. McCullough-Daley died Saturday, June 24, 2006, at Shawnee Mission Medical Center in Merriam. She was born Sept. 13, 1956, in Denver and moved to Goodland when she was 11. She graduated from Goodland High School and earned an undergraduate degree from the University of California-Davis and a graduate degree from Regis University, Denver.
She worked as a clinical psychologist at several mental health facilities during her career.
Her mother, Mary Clare (Hally) McCullough, died in 2004.
Survivors include a son, Evan Daley, and his father, Dennis Daley, both of Alta Loma, Calif.; her father, Dr. Robert Charles McCullough, Tonganoxie; four sisters, Eileen Mary Brunnemer, Eudora; Maureen Elizabeth Davidson, Tonganoxie; Sheila Anne McCullough, Jetmore; and Marie Coleen Janner, Shawnee; and three brothers, Kevin Michael McCullough, Goodland; Patrick Joseph McCullough, Las Vegas, and Finnian Christopher MuCullough, Shawnee.
Friends may call from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Alden-Harrington Funeral Home in Bonner Springs, where a rosary will be said at 8 p.m.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Susan Freemyer
- Kansas regents approve new gun policy to comply with state law; university policies to come next
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- Few original Brownback cabinet secretaries remain