Obituary: Jeffrey Lynn Kell
Services for Jeffrey Lynn Kell, 48, Tonganoxie, will be at 10 a.m. Thursday, March 16, 2006, at Barnett-Larkin-Brown Funeral Home, Sixth and Olive, Leavenworth.
Mr. Kell died Monday, March 13, 2006, at Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan. He was born Aug. 30, 1957, the son of Archie and Bessie (Thomas) Kell in Leavenworth.
Mr. Kell, a self-employed roof subcontractor, was very proud of his Native American heritage.
On Feb. 19, 2006, he married Carla James Kant. They met exactly 30 years before that day. She still survives, of the home.
Other survivors include a son, Ryan G. Kant, Leavenworth; a daughter, Jessica L. Kant, Tonganoxie; a brother, Christopher A. Kell, Leavenworth; three sisters, Kathryn E. Johnes, Lorie A. Blackburn, both of Leavenworth, and Lorie A. Blackburn, Lathrop, Mo.
His parents and a brother, Donald Wayne Kell, preceded him in death.
Friends may call from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. today, March 15, at the funeral home. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Mr. Kell's family, sent in care of the funeral home.
More like this story
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row