Obituary: JoAnn Lowe
Services for JoAnn Lowe, 70, Basehor, were Friday, March 10, 2006, at Porter Funeral home, Kansas City, Kan. Burial was in Mount Calvary Cemetery.
Mrs. Lowe died March 7, 2006, at Tonganoxie Nursing Center. She was born Sept. 15, 1935, in Kansas City, Kan.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Jack L. Lowe, and a son, Steven Lowe.
Survivors include six children, Jackie Kempster, Bill Lowe, Mike Lowe, Bryan Lowe, Tony Lowe and Beth Crank; two sisters; 15 grandchildren; and 16 great-grandchildren.
More like this story
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Longtime Tonganoxie council members to square off in mayoral race
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation