Obituary: Catherine Mary Curtis
Mass of Christian Burial for Catherine Mary Curtis, 92, Tonganoxie, was Tuesday March 21, 2006, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Tonganoxie.
Mrs. Curtis died Friday, March 17, 2006, in Perry.
She was born Sept. 16, 1913, in Bonner Springs, the daughter of Matthew and Katherine Anna (Dewitt) Elmer.
Mrs. Curtis was a member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church and was a homemaker.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Edward Curtis, in 1966.
Survivors include one son, Mike Curtis, Burlingame; four daughters, Carol Hagan, Eudora, Jeanine Blanck, Perry, Barbara Kramer, Tonganoxie, and Mitzie Gimblet, Lawrence; 18 grandchildren and 17 great-grandchildren.
Burial was in Holy Angels Cemetery, Basehor.
Online condolences may be left for the family at www.quisenberryfh.com.
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits