Obituary: Jane Michelle Kindle
Funeral services for Jane Michelle Kindle, 23, Basehor, were Friday, March 17, 2006, at a private ceremony. Burial was in Kickapoo Cemetery in Leavenworth.
Ms. Kindle died March 14, 2006, at University of Kansas Hospital in Kansas City, Kan.
She was born March 3, 1983, the daughter of Forrest and Donna (Mueller) Kindle. Ms. Kindle was a 2001 graduate of Basehor-Linwood High School and a 2005 graduate of Washburn University School of Nursing in Topeka where she was treasurer for SNOW, a student nursing organization.
Ms. Kindle worked as a registered nurse for Shawnee Mission Medical Center, and was a member of Basehor United Methodist Church.
She was preceded in death by her father, Forrest Kindle.
Survivors include her mother, Donna J. Kindle, Basehor; her twin sister, Lara Kindle, Basehor and sister, Cynthia Ferguson, Climax Springs, Mo.
Memorials are suggested to the Jane Kindle Scholarship Memorial (Washburn School of Nursing), care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie 66086.
Online condolences may be left at www.quisenberryfh.com.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie police looking for information regarding case of man trying to lure middle school student into vehicle
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- 2015 McLouth High spring sports schedules
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Tonganoxie High School girls team heads into sub-state with victory