Obituary: Joyce Elizabeth Freeman
Funeral services For Joyce Elizabeth Freeman, 44, Multrie, Ga., will be 1 p.m. Friday, March 24, 2006, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie. Burial will be in Hubbel Hill Cemetery, Tonganoxie.
Friends may call 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home.
Joyce Elizabeth Freeman died Saturday, March 18, 2006, in a motorcycle accident in Tifton, Ga.
She was born Sept. 12, 1961, in Lawrence, the daughter of Lewis Dale and Marjorie Louise (Marvin) Freeman. She was a licensed practical nurse. She was preceded in death by her father.
She is survived by her mother, Marjorie Freeman, Tonganoxie; a son, Nickolas Leipard, Bonner Springs; two daughters, Jessica Losier and Felisha Leipard, both of Bonner Springs; three brothers, Cecil Freeman, Leavenworth, Dale Freeman, Brick, N.J., and Clifford, Bonner Springs; a half-sister, Nancy Drake, Salina, and a granddaughter.
More like this story
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Tonganoxie candidates gather for forum
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Tonganoxie USD 464 lays out reasons for principal's termination
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation