Obituary: Lucille Riley
Funeral services for Lucille Riley, 70, Leavenworth, will be at 10 a.m. today, March 22, 2006, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie.
Burial will be in Glenwood Cemetery, Basehor.
Mrs. Riley died Saturday, March 18, 2006, at University of Kansas Hospital, Kansas City, Kan.
She was born Oct. 31, 1935, in Dora, Mo., the daughter of Lawrence and Nora (Driskell) Cearley. She was a homemaker.
On July 28, 1960, she married Paul Riley in Ava, Mo. She was preceded in death by a brother, Eugene Cearley.
Survivors include her husband, Paul, of the home; a son, David Riley, McLouth; four daughters, Judy Clark, Kathy Price, Sherri Edwards and Linda Graf, all of Leavenworth; a brother, Darrell Cearley, Magdalena, N.M.; a sister, Louise Cearley, Dora, Mo., and 10 grandchildren. Online condolences may be sent to www.quisenberryfh.com.
More like this story
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Kansas House passes bill to authorize $1.5B in pension bonds