Obituary: Lucille Riley
Funeral services for Lucille Riley, 70, Leavenworth, will be at 10 a.m. today, March 22, 2006, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie.
Burial will be in Glenwood Cemetery, Basehor.
Mrs. Riley died Saturday, March 18, 2006, at University of Kansas Hospital, Kansas City, Kan.
She was born Oct. 31, 1935, in Dora, Mo., the daughter of Lawrence and Nora (Driskell) Cearley. She was a homemaker.
On July 28, 1960, she married Paul Riley in Ava, Mo. She was preceded in death by a brother, Eugene Cearley.
Survivors include her husband, Paul, of the home; a son, David Riley, McLouth; four daughters, Judy Clark, Kathy Price, Sherri Edwards and Linda Graf, all of Leavenworth; a brother, Darrell Cearley, Magdalena, N.M.; a sister, Louise Cearley, Dora, Mo., and 10 grandchildren. Online condolences may be sent to www.quisenberryfh.com.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal