Obituary: Patricia Lou Needham
Funeral services for Patricia Lou (Edmonds) Needham, 76, Leavenworth, will be at 1 p.m. today, March 22, 2006, at St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Seventh and Seneca, Leavenworth, with burial at Mt. Muncie Cemetery, Lansing. Following the burial, the family will receive friends at St. Paul's Parish Hall.
Mrs. Needham died Friday, March 17, 2007, at her home. She was born March 13, 1930, in Lansing, to Rupert and Irene (Patterson) Edmonds of McLouth. She graduated in 1947 from Lansing High School and attended Kansas City Business College. On Sept. 23, 1955, she married Robert E. Needham.
She was preceded in death by her husband, who died Feb. 28, 2006.
Survivors include two sons, Jeffery R. Needham, Olathe, and Daniel R. Needham, Kansas City, Mo.; a sister, Janice Carolan, Mission Hills; and four grandchildren. Mrs. Needham worked 19 years at Cushing Memorial Hospital and eight years at Physicians Clinic in Leavenworth. She also volunteered at St. Paul's Episcopal Church and the Leavenworth Assistance Center. She was involved in Master Gardeners.
The family suggests, in lieu of flowers, memorial contributions be made to the Leavenworth Assistance Center, 426 Miami St., Leavenworth 66048, or to St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 209 N. Seventh St., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Public Library officials talk building future with City Council
- Frese: Push for Tonganoxie Public Libary expansion starts with Saturday run
- Tonganoxie groups continue to evaluate future options for shared buildings
- Tonganoxie Public Library starts new bear-naming contest
- Letters to the editor: New Tonganoxie library needed; Former board member favors new library