Andy Hurrelbrink and Dana Bergman of Shawnee were married Oct. 21 at Jarbalo United Methodist Church, with the Rev. Larry Grove officiating. A reception followed in Friendship Hall.
On Oct. 20, Thamar Barnett accompanied Larry and Velma Bass of Leavenworth and Jennifer Carpenter of Lansing to Brookside Manor Nursing Home, where Scott Averill is owner and administrator. Velma played the piano to entertain the residents. They ate lunch, and Scott's son, Nate, and an employee, Dale Billeau, joined them.
Pat and Jeanne Murry of Olathe took Tom and Jean Murry to dinner on Oct. 21 to celebrate Jean's birthday. On Oct. 22, Verna Cutright and Michelle and Rosemary Murry of Osawatomie visited Tom and Jean and brought dinner. On Oct. 22, Tim Murry and Jim Murry came by. Last Thursday afternoon, Dale Dunlap visited Bid Sheppard. Faye Cleavinger also visited her that day.
More like this story
- K-State marching band apologizes for shot at Jayhawks
- Linwood man sentenced to nearly a decade in prison for attempted rape, attempted aggravated criminal sodomy
- Kansas panel considers limits on public workers' bargaining
- Storms leave damage across 6 Kansas counties
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown