Correction: McLouth liquor vote
In this week's print edition of The Mirror, a story about the McLouth liquor issue was incorrect.
The story should have read: "If the "yes" votes carry and the city is voted dry, Charles Karmann, owner of Karmann's Liquor, will have 90 days to close shop. If the "no" votes prevail on Tuesday, Karmann can keep his liquor store open."
The Mirror apologizes for the error.
More like this story
- Closure of Kansas hospital highlights rural care challenges
- KanCare providers lose millions for 2nd straight year
- Kansas Senate can't pass tax plan, despite looming threats
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital accepting grant applications for local wellness projects
- LMH Summer Spray 5K coming Saturday to Tonganoxie