Obituary: Stella Mary Budenosky Clark
Services for Stella Mary Budenosky Clark, 79, Independence, Mo., were Saturday, Nov. 4, 2006, at Nativity of Mary Catholic Church in Independence. Burial was in Woodlawn Cemetery, Independence.
Mrs. Clark died last Wednesday, Nov. 1, 2006, at the Medical Center of Independence. She was born May 15, 1927, in Tonganoxie, the daughter of Anthony and Margaret F. (Lynch) Budenosky.
She worked for the Sunflower Ordnance Plant in De Soto and at the Bendix Plant from 1950 to 1962, and she retired from Lake City Army Ammunition Plant in 1992, with more than 20 years of service.
She graduated in 1946 from Bishop Ward High School. She was a member of the American Business Women's Association for 25 years and of the Lithuanians of America.
Her husband, Richard "Dick" Clark preceded her in death.
Survivors include two daughters, Tammy Clark, Independence, and Tina Clark, Ashland, Ore.; two sisters, Vera Wallace and Liz Johnson; one brother, Lawrence Budenosky; five grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Bishop Ward High School or to the church.
New Salem Funeral Home and Cemetery, Independence, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Derby police to give school officers body cameras
- Kansas man wrongly imprisoned for murder, rape sues sheriff, district attorney
- Kansas lawmakers seek to limit release of police video
- Kansas' criminal forfeiture law, among nation's toughest, faces bipartisan effort to change
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence