Obituary: StellaMary Budenosky Clark
Services for Stella Mary Budenosky Clark, 79, Independence, Mo., were Saturday, Nov. 4, 2006, at Nativity of Mary Catholic Church in Independence. Burial was in Woodlawn Cemetery, Independence.
Mrs. Clark died last Wednesday, Nov. 1, 2006, at the Medical Center of Independence. She was born May 15, 1927, in Tonganoxie, the daughter of Anthony and Margaret F. (Lynch) Budenosky.
She worked for the Sunflower Ordnance Plant in De Soto and at the Bendix Plant from 1950 to 1962, and she retired from Lake City Army Ammunition Plant in 1992, with more than 20 years of service.
She graduated in 1946 from Bishop Ward High School. She was a member of the American Business Women's Association for 25 years and of the Lithuanians of America.
Her husband, Richard "Dick" Clark preceded her in death.
Survivors include two daughters, Tammy Clark, Independence, and Tina Clark, Ashland, Ore.; two sisters, Vera Wallace and Liz Johnson; one brother, Lawrence Budenosky; five grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Bishop Ward High School or to the church.
New Salem Funeral Home and Cemetery, Independence, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row