Flu, pneumonia vaccine clinic set this week
The Leavenworth County Health Department will offer vaccinations for flu and pneumonia during two clinics this week.
The first clinic is scheduled from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. today at Council Chambers, 321 S. Delaware, Tonganoxie. The other clinic will be from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday at the Leavenworth County Health Department, 500 Eisenhower, Leavenworth.
A $20 fee for flu vaccine and $30 fee for pneumonia vaccine will be charged. Cash, checks and Medicare Part B are accepted.
There is ample supply of vaccine, according to health department officials.
For additional information about the clinics, call the health department, (913) 250-2000.
More like this story
- Kansas man who fled U.S. captured after he returns
- Longtime Tonganoxie doctor dies after just celebrating 60 years of service
- Kansas' broad marijuana bill attracts bulk of GOP votes
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Kansas GOP leader demands Davis exit from voter rules suit