Flu, pneumonia vaccine clinic set this week
The Leavenworth County Health Department will offer vaccinations for flu and pneumonia during two clinics this week.
The first clinic is scheduled from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. today at Council Chambers, 321 S. Delaware, Tonganoxie. The other clinic will be from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday at the Leavenworth County Health Department, 500 Eisenhower, Leavenworth.
A $20 fee for flu vaccine and $30 fee for pneumonia vaccine will be charged. Cash, checks and Medicare Part B are accepted.
There is ample supply of vaccine, according to health department officials.
For additional information about the clinics, call the health department, (913) 250-2000.
More like this story
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers