Obituary: Cheri Ann Brown
Graveside services for Cheri Ann Brown, 43, Tonganoxie, will be at 10 a.m. Friday, Dec. 1, 2006, at Hubbel Hill Cemetery, Tonganoxie.
Mrs. Brown died Monday, Nov. 27, 2006, at her home. She was born Jan. 2, 1963, in Kansas City, Mo., the daughter of Jerry and Esther (Wassman) Mason.
She had worked for eight years as a teller for the Basehor branch of First State Bank and Trust.
On May 17, 1979, she married David Brown in Kansas City, Mo.
Survivors include her husband, David Brown, of the home; a daughter, Jenny Brown, Fort Riley; and two stepbrothers, Ronald and Robert Chambers, both of Basehor. A daughter, Christina Ann, preceded her in death.
The family will receive friends from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie.
More like this story
- Hand-sewn quilt reflects history of Lecompton
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society offering barn quilt classes next month; deadline Oct. 8
- Barn quilts adorn Tonganoxie Community Historic Site barn
- Chieftain runners do well at Kaw Valley League meet; THS prepares for regionals
- One for the books in Tonganoxie