Obituary: Donald B. Young
Cremation was planned for Donald B. Young, 53, who died Sept. 17, 2006, in Miami. A private family service will be later.
Mr. Young, a former Tonganoxie resident, was born March 22, 1951, in Topeka, the son of Frank and Susan Badgley Young.
Survivors include his wife, Lynn Sullivan Tanner Young, Sanibel, Fla.; his children, Heather and Zachary Young, Tonganoxie; a sister, Cassandra Young Johnsen, Hutchinson; and his mother, Susan Young, Carlsbad, N.M.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Don't be a stranger to this pie social
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Kansas City Connection: Fourth of July fireworks, folk art at the Nelson