Obituary: Donald B. Young
Cremation was planned for Donald B. Young, 53, who died Sept. 17, 2006, in Miami. A private family service will be later.
Mr. Young, a former Tonganoxie resident, was born March 22, 1951, in Topeka, the son of Frank and Susan Badgley Young.
Survivors include his wife, Lynn Sullivan Tanner Young, Sanibel, Fla.; his children, Heather and Zachary Young, Tonganoxie; a sister, Cassandra Young Johnsen, Hutchinson; and his mother, Susan Young, Carlsbad, N.M.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: 9 events to kick off a busy September
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens
- Kansas CIty Connection: Fall chock-full of colorful events
- Kansas City Connection: Bonner Springs balloon fest puts the helium in Halloween
- Kansas City Connection: Getting pumped for postseason baseball