McLouth High School's Choir and Jazz Concert will be at 7 p.m. Friday.
Parent Teacher Organization's Carnival and Haunted House will be from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday at the Elementary School. Children are asked to wear costumes (no gory or bloody themes). Enjoy food, games, the costume contest, and lots of prizes.
Remember to set your clocks back one hour before going to bed Saturday evening.
Enjoy McLouth Elementary School's Costume Parade (weather permitting) at 1:45 p.m. Tuesday. Their route will take them down the street north of the grocery store, up Union Street to the bank, then back to school.
The McLouth United Methodist Church will host its second annual "Trunk or Treat" from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Halloween night in front of the church. Everyone in the community is welcome to decorate the trunks of their cars and distribute candy to the kids who come by. It's a great opportunity for families who live in the country to participate in the festivities, as well as a safe environment for everyone. Please bring your trick-or-treaters by for a treat.
-- Submit McLouth community information, announcements and events to Beverly Muzzy: firstname.lastname@example.org or (913) 796-6935.
More like this story
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?