Obituary: Truman A. Wright III
Memorial services for Truman A. Wright III, 48, North East, Md., were last Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2006, at Crouch Funeral Home, North East, Md.
Mr. Wright died Oct. 14, 2006, in Pompton Plains, N.J. He was born Nov. 21, 1957, in Kansas City, Kan., the son of Truman A. Wright Jr. and Beverly M. (Reed) Wright.
Mr. Wright graduated from Washington High School, Kansas City, Kan. He served in the U.S. Marine Corps. For the past two years he worked as a truck driver for Burris Logistics. Before that, he worked for Anthony Mechanical and Pro Source Inc. He married Corrine D. Wright in July 2005. She survives.
Other survivors include three sons, Lucas James Wright, Conroe, Texas, William F. Burleigh, North East, Md., and Corey August Wright, Linwood; two daughters, Jennifer Burleigh, North East, Md., and Cynthia Wright, Baytown, Texas; three sisters, Christine Neer, Bonner Springs, Phyllis Lunde, Tonganoxie, and April T. Wright, Kansas City, Mo.; and three brothers, Mark A. Wright, McLouth, Truman Lee Wright, Lee's Summit, Mo., and David Wright.
The family suggests memorial contributions to St. Paul's United Methodist Church, 1687 Crystal Beach Road, Earleville, Md. 21919.
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Tonganoxie High wrestlers competing on Day 2 of state tournament
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers