Obituary: Stephen William Brock
Memorial services for Stephen William Brock, 21, Basehor, were Tuesday, September 26, 2006, at Tonganoxie Christian Church. A private burial will be held at a later date.
Mr. Brock died Friday, Sept. 22, 2006, the result of a vehicle accident. He was born June 27, 1985, in Kansas City, Kan., the son of Jack and Vicki Brock.
He was a 2003 graduate of Basehor-Linwood High School.
A grandfather, Jack Brock, preceded him in death.
His parents, of the home, survive. Other survivors include his sister, Shannon Brock, of the home; his grandparents, Billie Jo and Leonard Kater, William and Pauline Twigg, Karron and Bob Baasie and Marvena Brock; and his great-grandmother, Billie Thomas.
The family suggests memorial contributions be made to Tonganoxie Christian Church, 204 Washington, Tonganoxie 66086.
More like this story
- Tech education incentives cut for Kansas school districts
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Reopening Riddle Boys Ranch concerns some Kansas schools
- Tongnoxie USD 464 board cuts teacher position, freshman athletics events
- Kansas Wesleyan unveils new majors, changes to curriculum