Obituary: Henry C. “Hank” Haller
Services for Henry C. "Hank" Haller, 82, Tonganoxie, were Monday, April 2, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Tonganoxie. Burial was in Sacred Heart Cemetery, Tonganoxie.
Mr. Haller died Wednesday, March 28, 2007, at Shawnee Mission Medical Center.
He was born April 10, 1924, in Iowa.
Mr. Haller was a farm owner and laborer. In 1938, he came to the Holton Family Dairy near Tonganoxie and made his home there.
Quisenberrry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, handled arrangements. Online condolences may be left at quisenberryfh.com.
More like this story
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat
- Kansas State awards $500K in grants for global food research
- Ex-Kansas State researcher fails to get whistleblower status
- Kansas fantasy writer's penchant for the unexpected appeals to international audiences
- Free speech group urges KU to exonerate professor who used N-word in class