Obituary: Theresa Lorraine Politte Eberth
Services for Theresa Lorraine Politte Eberth, 79, Basehor, will be at 1 p.m. Thursday, April 5, at Christ Lutheran Church, in Platte Woods, Mo.
Mrs. Eberth died Sunday, April 1, 2007, at University of Kansas Hospital in Kansas City, Kan.
She was born March 20, 1928, the daughter of Velma and Melvin Politte.
Mrs. Eberth received her teaching certificate at Pittsburg State Teachers College. She was a homemaker and wife of Edward Eberth for nearly 55 years. He survives, of the home.
Other survivors include three sons, Charles Eberth, Basehor, Ed Eberth, Glendale, Ariz., and Robert Eberth, Leavenworth; two daughters, Victoria Eberth, Basehor, and Beverly Rench, Pleasant Hill, Iowa; 10 grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
A daughter died earlier.
Visitation will be from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. today, April 4, at St. Paul Lutheran Church, Seventh and Miami in Leavenworth, and from noon to 1 p.m. Thursday, April 5, at Christ Lutheran Church in Platte Woods.
Burial will follow at Mt. Muncie Cemetery, Lansing.
The family suggests memorials to Christ Lutheran Church, Platte Woods, Mo., sent in care of Davis Funeral Chapel, 531 Shawnee, Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- Linwood girl's passion for rodeo continues to grow
- Abdallah Shrine Rodeo and Demolition Derby roars into Tonganoxie
- KU's lavish shrine to Naismith's 'Rules of Basket Ball' takes shape
- Cousins continue family tradition in Tonganoxie at Shrine Rodeo
- Kansas deputies confront nude Oregon man taking pictures