Amelia Kay Coffin, Oskaloosa, and Mark Ryan Burnett, Wamego, announce their engagement and upcoming wedding.
The future bride is the daughter of Dale and Terri Coffin, Oskaloosa. She is a 2005 graduate of McLouth High School and is employed at Peruvian Connection.
The future groom is the son of Lynn and Marcia McGhee, Lawrence. He is a 2004 graduate of McLouth High School and expects to graduate from Kansas State University in December. He is employed at Downey Ranch.
The couple plan a June 16, 2007, wedding at First Baptist Church, McLouth.
More like this story
- Lucky breaks with federal funds, pensions help Kansas budget
- Kansas State of State address: Brownback appeals to GOP base
- Kansas governor works on program to provide mentors for poor
- Kansas efficiency consultants outline $2 billion in savings, efficiencies over five years
- Insurance companies say 2014 exchange members older, sicker