Obituary: Aiko Lynn Gouge
Services for Aiko Lynn Gouge, 77, Tonganoxie, will be at 11 a.m. Friday, April 27, at United Methodist Church, Tonganoxie. Burial will follow at Fort Leavenworth National Cemetery.
Mrs. Gouge died Monday April 23, 2007, at her home
She was born Aug. 26, 1929, in Akita, Japan, the daughter of Roynosuka and Kura (Nagasua) Takahashi.
She was a business owner who operated Gouge Manufacturing Co.
Mrs. Gouge was also a member of United Methodist Church, Tonganoxie, and enjoyed playing bridge.
Her husband, Forest Gouge, died Aug. 7, 1982.
Survivors include three sons; Kim Gouge, Lawrence, Dana Gouge, Wichita, and Forest Gouge II, Sacramento, Calif.; five daughters; Fawn Cadue, Mayetta, Cheryl Lane, Topeka, Bonnie Zehner, McLouth, Tina Scully, Perry, and Erica Reed, Eudora; 17 grandchildren; two stepgrandchildren; 11 great-grandchildren; and four stepgreat-grandchildren.
The family will receive friends from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, April 26, at the church.
The family suggests memorials to the Leavenworth County Hospice, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, Box 993 Tonganoxie 66086.
Online condolences may be left at quisenberryfh.com.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie USD 464 receives one bid for former elementary school
- First land bank lots from Fort Riley overbuilding to be sold
- Kansas officials defend pension bonds after Moody's report
- Legal fight focuses on western Kansas millionaire's estate
- Demand for farm loans surges amid low crop, cattle prices