McLouth's 50th anniversary Steam Engine and Threshing Bee will take place this weekend -- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
McLouth Kiwanis will serve breakfast from 6:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the school cafeteria on "Threshing Bee weekend," Saturday, Aug. 4, and Sunday, Aug. 5.
A garage sale to benefit Open Arms Christian Day Care & Pre-School will be from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, Aug. 3, and 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 4, at 210 W. Lucy (across the street from McLouth Grade School playground).
Enrollment for all McLouth School District No. 342 students will be from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday, Aug. 6, and 8:30 a.m. to noon Tuesday, Aug. 7.
McLouth School District No. 342 will provide an Early Childhood Education Program for children living within the school district who are age 4 on or before Aug. 31, 2007. If you have questions regarding this preschool program, please call (913) 796-2201.
Ladies are invited for fun and fellowship at 7 p.m. Monday, Aug. 6, at Country-side Baptist Church, 10328 Wellman Road.
More like this story
- Kansas again faces possible loss of all federal arts funding
- Kansas official: Plans not firm for American Royal project in Kansas City
- Kansas Senate plan would hinder university's bonding move
- GOP legislators block audit of Kansas foster care system
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes