Obituary: Debra Ford
Private graveside services for Debra K. Ford, 51, Lansing, will be at a later time.
Mrs. Ford died Monday, July 30, 2007, at her home.
She was born Jan. 16, 1956, in Leavenworth.
Mrs. Ford worked in the party department at Hallmark Cards for many years and enjoyed sewing and making crafts and clothes.
Survivors include two granddaughters; three nieces and several aunts and uncles.
The family will receive friends from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 3, at Belden-Larkin Funeral Home, 707 S. Sixth St., Leavenworth.
A memorial fund has been established with the American Lung Association, 4300 Drury Lane, Topeka 66604.
Belden-Larkin Funeral Home and Cremation Services handled arrangements. Online condolences may be sent at beldenlarkin.com.
More like this story
- 86-year-old man dies in single-engine plane crash near Pratt
- Scientists fly Kansas sky to study ferocious storms
- City budget suggestions cause conflict on Shawnee council
- Tonganoxie bar owners ask city to revise food truck regulations
- Kansas Turnpike encourages work zone safety with contest for youths