Anniversary: Feagles 50th
Frank and Jean Feagles, longtime Basehor residents, are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.
Frank and Jean were married Aug. 31, 1957, in The First Baptist Church of Richmond, Mo.
They are grateful to the Lord for their many blessings and their years together and for their son, Gerald Jr. of Kansas City.
Jean, while first and foremost a mother, wife and homemaker, also has worked as a decorator, a substitute elementary teacher and for the Leavenworth County Clerk in almost every election held in Basehor for more than 25 years.
Frank retired in 2003 after a career in consulting, management, sales and marketing, primarily in the architecture, engineering and construction industries. Frank has been the subject of more than 25 published biographical profiles including Who's Who in America.
Celebration plans include a Sunday worship service where they were married, an anniversary dinner and later a coastal trip.
More like this story
- Kansas constitution protects abortion rights, appeals court rules
- Kansas House vote shows weak support for constitutional amendment on judicial selection
- After 149 years, Kansas lawmakers still grappling with 14th Amendment
- Kansas abortion rights activists hold reproductive health rally
- Analysis: Kansas abortion ruling could have sweeping effects