Anniversary: Feagles 50th
Frank and Jean Feagles, longtime Basehor residents, are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.
Frank and Jean were married Aug. 31, 1957, in The First Baptist Church of Richmond, Mo.
They are grateful to the Lord for their many blessings and their years together and for their son, Gerald Jr. of Kansas City.
Jean, while first and foremost a mother, wife and homemaker, also has worked as a decorator, a substitute elementary teacher and for the Leavenworth County Clerk in almost every election held in Basehor for more than 25 years.
Frank retired in 2003 after a career in consulting, management, sales and marketing, primarily in the architecture, engineering and construction industries. Frank has been the subject of more than 25 published biographical profiles including Who's Who in America.
Celebration plans include a Sunday worship service where they were married, an anniversary dinner and later a coastal trip.
More like this story
- Analysis: Kansas abortion ruling could have sweeping effects
- Kansas governor signs nation's 1st ban on abortion procedure
- Kansas AG plans to appeal ruling blocking anti-abortion law
- Kansas abortion foes seek change in law to help with lawsuit
- Lawmakers advance abortion, election law tweaks on 100th day