Obituary: Alice Marie Dalton
1910 - 2007
Funeral services for Alice Marie Dalton, 97, Tonganoxie, will be at 11 a.m. today, Aug. 22, 2007, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie.
She died Aug. 17, 2007, at Tonganoxie Nursing Center.
Mrs. Dalton was born May 11, 1910, in Linn, Mo., the daughter of Elmer and Katie (Wilson) Quick. She was a member of Tonganoxie Assembly of God Church and a 50-year member of Sherman Chapter, Order of the Eastern Star, Kansas City, Kan.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Ira P. Dalton in 1970; her son, Ira L. Dalton in 2000; and granddaughter, Priscilla Sevens in 1999.
Survivors include two daughters, Darlene Ham, Raymore, Mo., and Imogene Garrison, Tonganoxie; 7 grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; and 6 great-great-grandchildren.
For an online condolence, log on to www.quisenberryfh.com.
More like this story
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action