Obituary: Kimberly Gale Coniglio
Mass of Christian Burial for Kimberly Gale (Vorbeck) Coniglio, 41, was held Aug. 14, 2007, at Emmaus Catholic Church in Lakeway, Texas.
Mrs. Coniglio died Friday, Aug. 10, 2007.
A cherished wife and mother of four, Kimberly also was a registered nurse who somehow managed to find time to help her friends, volunteer at school and coach the Pop Warner cheerleaders.
She was born March 1, 1966, the daughter of Bonnie and Tom Vorbeck in Kansas City, Kan.
Mrs. Coniglio graduated from Turner High School in 1984 and married her sweetheart, Paul Coniglio, on June 8, 1991.
She earned her nursing degree while raising their twin infants, Timothy and Tiffany.
Mrs. Coniglio is preceded in death by her mother and father, and her twin brother Timothy Vorbeck and her older brother Rusty Vorbeck.
She is survived by her husband, Paul; four children, Tiffany, Timothy, Hana and Drew; a brother, Joe Vorbeck, Tonganoxie; and a sister, Dora Terrell, Linwood.
Arrangements were handled by Wilke-Clay-Fish Funeral Home, 2620 S. Congress Ave., Austin, TX, 78704; (512) 442-1446.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests that donations may be made to the American Heart Association.
More like this story
- Kansas: Plan to divert Missouri River water not feasible
- Chronic wasting disease spreads to 6 more Kansas counties
- 2 Kansas school districts to close early because of budgets
- Tonganoxie groups continue to evaluate future options for shared buildings
- Rural Kansas road to become Home on the Range Highway