Leavenworth County Commission agenda for the week of Sept. 3
Here is the Leavenworth Board of County Commissioners agenda for the week of Sept. 3.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2007 -- CLOSED FOR LABOR DAY
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2007
9 a.m. Public Comment / Administrative Business.
10 a.m. Commission will discuss personnel/staffing.
11 a.m. Commission will discuss Auditor's Management Letter.
1:30 a.m. Commission will discuss relocating of files from the Abernathy Building to a new location.
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2007 -- BILL DAY
9 a.m. Commissioners will review bills for the month of August.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2007
9 a.m. Public Comment / Administrative Business
10:30 a.m. Mike Spickelmier, Deputy County Engineer, will discuss the CR-1 Project.
11:30 a.m. Bob Doyle will discuss the status of the Truancy Program at JDC.
1:30 a.m. Larry Malbrough, Information Systems, will discuss computer usage.
- All other such busines that may come before the commission. All meetings are open to the public.
More like this story
- Lunch is served — for free in Tonganoxie
- Kansas ranks low in providing summer meals to children
- Face to Face: Grandpa's Burger Box's Kristin Conley
- Kansas City Connection: More holiday events, tasty eats and food for your ears
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)