Letter to the editor: Porch decorations
To the editor:
Tonganoxie needs to hire a consultant to figure out why no one is interested in downtown?
Let me save you some money; go stand on one of the only places where drivers have to stop in our town and look at the four corners. Abandonment, failure, decrepit and neglected - why would anyone look any further to explore our charming downtown?
If I were a stranger, I would just keep on driving.
If you were opening a nursery, would you decorate the front door with dead plants?
More like this story
- Tonganoxie's 2007 budget gets final OK
- Tonganoxie continues sales tax extension talks
- City budget suggestions cause conflict on Shawnee council
- Tonganoxie City Council approves hiring legal counsel for potential proceedings with RV resort group
- Tonganoxie City Council gives final approval for 2016 budget