Wintry mix heading toward area
The National Weather Service has issued a snow advisory for Leavenworth and surrounding counties. The snowstorm, which is expected to bring anywhere from 2 to 5 inches of snow, will begin late tonight and continue into Friday. The snow might possibly be mixed with freezing drizzle.
The advisory will remain in effect from 9 p.m. this evening to noon Friday.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie, McLouth student-athletes named to all-Lawrence Journal-World teams
- Baldwin girls overwhelm Tonganoxie in season-opening basketball game
- Brothers look to lead respective teams to state footballl titles in neighboring towns
- State basketball wraps up during weekend
- Tonganoxie thrower has record-breaking day