President Max Packard called the monthly meeting of the Reno Bobwhites to order at 7:30 p.m. Dec. 13.
Tina Allen, Loren Hoge, and Marcus Titterington led the singing of "Jingle Bells." Allie Packard and Bonnie Monahan led the singing of "Happy Birthday" to members with December birthdays. "
Secretary Tina Allen read the minutes from last month's meeting, which were approver as read. Treasurer Loren Hoge gave the treasurer's report.
Max Packard initiated song and flag leaders for the 2007-2008 4-H year. Kathy Monahan announced that choir rehearsals start Jan. 3 after the 4-H meeting. Max and Allie Packard gave tips about buymanship. Bonnie and Molly Monahan gave a demonstration on how to make candles out of tallow.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:23 p.m.
- Marilynn Mege, reporter
More like this story
- Wichita State reviving master's degree in physics
- Free speech group urges KU to exonerate professor who used N-word in class
- Kansas deputies confront nude Oregon man taking pictures
- Kansas' governor defends state's new guns-on-campus law
- Kansas fantasy writer's penchant for the unexpected appeals to international audiences