Legislative coffee postponed one week
The legislative coffee slated for Saturday has been postponed one week.
The event will be held from 9 .m. to 10:30 a.m. Feb. 17 at Tonganoxie's VFW Post No. 9271, 910 E. First Street. Area legislators have been invited to speak. The VFW and First State Bank and Trust are sponsors of the legislative coffee.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Public Library picks winning name for humongous teddy bear
- Tonganoxie high school, middle school students honored with pizza party for winning VFW essays
- Annual St. Patrick's Parade set for March 14
- Mill Valley claims first state football title
- Tonganoxie Public Library starts new bear-naming contest