Legislative coffee postponed one week
The legislative coffee slated for Saturday has been postponed one week.
The event will be held from 9 .m. to 10:30 a.m. Feb. 17 at Tonganoxie's VFW Post No. 9271, 910 E. First Street. Area legislators have been invited to speak. The VFW and First State Bank and Trust are sponsors of the legislative coffee.
More like this story
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol