Henry and Mildred Ebart are great-grandparents of Seth Cole, born Oct. 30. The parents are Steven and Shandra Cole of Prim, Ark. Mike and Marcia Ehart of Prim are the grandparents.
David and Jane Turner attended a meeting of the Santa Fe Trail Leather Artists Guild in Topeka on Saturday, Feb. 3.
There was meeting of the Fall Creek Cemetery Corporation scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 3. There were not enough members there to make a quorum. It has been postponed until 2 p.m. March 31 at the fire station in Springdale.
The Jaunty Jarbalonians chapter of the Red Hat Society will have their next get-together at Bullfrog Grill in Tonganoxie, at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 17. We welcome new members if you would like to join our group with us there. The only requirements are that you are a woman 50 or over and wear red and purple clothing. Those under 50 can join, and they wear pink and lavender clothing. Our new year starts in March, so this would be a good time to join us.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate approves plan to control mental health drugs
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall