Henry and Mildred Ebart are great-grandparents of Seth Cole, born Oct. 30. The parents are Steven and Shandra Cole of Prim, Ark. Mike and Marcia Ehart of Prim are the grandparents.
David and Jane Turner attended a meeting of the Santa Fe Trail Leather Artists Guild in Topeka on Saturday, Feb. 3.
There was meeting of the Fall Creek Cemetery Corporation scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 3. There were not enough members there to make a quorum. It has been postponed until 2 p.m. March 31 at the fire station in Springdale.
The Jaunty Jarbalonians chapter of the Red Hat Society will have their next get-together at Bullfrog Grill in Tonganoxie, at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 17. We welcome new members if you would like to join our group with us there. The only requirements are that you are a woman 50 or over and wear red and purple clothing. Those under 50 can join, and they wear pink and lavender clothing. Our new year starts in March, so this would be a good time to join us.
More like this story
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts
- Kansas lifts teacher licensure requirement in 6 districts
- Kansas congressional staffer sentenced for child sex charges
- Regents President and CEO Tompkins retires