Obituary: Mary Magdalene Curry
Services for Mary Magdalene Curry, 91, Fort Worth, Texas, formerly of Tonganoxie, will be at 10 a.m. Friday, Feb. 16, at St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, Lawrence, with burial at Holy Angels Cemetery, Basehor.
Mrs. Curry died Saturday, Feb. 10, 2007, in Fort Worth.
She was born Dec. 17, 1915, in Billings, Mont., the daughter of Thomas and Mary (Flaherty) Flynn. She was a registered nurse for 43 years and also worked as an inspector for the state of Kansas.
Mrs. Curry was a member of the Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Tonganoxie.
Her husband, Phillip Edward Curry, died on July 29, 1986.
Survivors include two daughters, Patricia Theno, Quincy, Mo., and Kathleen Hadley, Tonganoxie; two sons, Tim Curry, Tonganoxie, and Tom Curry, Saginaw, Texas; two half sisters, Pam Krupika, Waco, Texas, and Thai Knecht, Downers Grove, Ill.; 10 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
The family will receive friends from 6-8 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 15, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie.
Condolences may be made online at quisenberryfh.com.
More like this story
- Union Pacific plans to spend $120 million on Kansas rail
- Motorcyclist sent to area hospital following crash involving Tonganoxie High volleyball team bus
- Local woman with Tonganoxie ties killed in fatality wreck on U.S. 24-40
- Visitation today, services tomorrow for Tonganoxie postmaster; online account set up for contributions
- Kansas oil and gas industries suffer while wind industry prospers