Obituary: Mary Magdalene Curry
Services for Mary Magdalene Curry, 91, Fort Worth, Texas, formerly of Tonganoxie, will be at 10 a.m. Friday, Feb. 16, at St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, Lawrence, with burial at Holy Angels Cemetery, Basehor.
Mrs. Curry died Saturday, Feb. 10, 2007, in Fort Worth.
She was born Dec. 17, 1915, in Billings, Mont., the daughter of Thomas and Mary (Flaherty) Flynn. She was a registered nurse for 43 years and also worked as an inspector for the state of Kansas.
Mrs. Curry was a member of the Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Tonganoxie.
Her husband, Phillip Edward Curry, died on July 29, 1986.
Survivors include two daughters, Patricia Theno, Quincy, Mo., and Kathleen Hadley, Tonganoxie; two sons, Tim Curry, Tonganoxie, and Tom Curry, Saginaw, Texas; two half sisters, Pam Krupika, Waco, Texas, and Thai Knecht, Downers Grove, Ill.; 10 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
The family will receive friends from 6-8 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 15, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie.
Condolences may be made online at quisenberryfh.com.
More like this story
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas changing notification for vehicle tag renewals
- Kansas lawmakers considering proposals on public employees