Editor's note: This week's Valentine's poems are from Tonganoxie resident Michael Vestal.
Today is a very special day,
I want to share it with you.
Your love means so much to me,
You make al my dreams come true...
The love that you have shown me,
It's as beautiful as can be.
My heart belongs to only you,
You hold the only key...
You make my life worth living,
You're my gift that keeps on giving.
I'd give you everything I have,
My heart, my soul, my mind....
Be my Valentine, my love,
As I will be for you.
We will love & laugh the whole day long,
And love our whole lives through...
Two Hearts As One
If there is one thing I know for sure,
My love for you is true and pure.
I've never felt love like this before,
My darling it's you, I've been looking for ...
Our love for each other can not be denied,
I promise to always be by your side.
My heart is full of an amazing love for you,
I know in your heart, you're in love with me too ...
When we're together, our hearts beat as one,
This special love we share can not be outdone.
We express our love with a passion so deep,
This precious love, we will assuredly keep ...
There's not a love in the world that can ever compare,
To this beautiful, wondrous, love we share.
These feelings between us can never be undone,
When together, our two hearts, beat as one ...
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department fire calls, April 13-May 3, 2015
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls for Feb. 15-21, 2015
- Off-duty Shawnee firefighter administers CPR to 4-year-old at Tonganoxie Water Park
- Grass fires commonplace in recent days in Tonganoxie area
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor