Jennie Coffin, Kristie Clark and daughters Raegan and Zoe traveled to Warsaw, Mo., to see Kristie's in-laws on Jan. 30 and returned home Feb. 1.
L.J. and Gertrude Chrisman of Springdale were supper guests Feb. 3 of their daughter Joyce and son-in-law Kenny Webb of Shawnee Mission.
On Sunday Gertrude and L.J. were guests of their daughter and son-in-law, Valerie and Darryl Lafferty of Lenexa. They celebrated Gertrude's birthday and watched the Super Bowl.
The Schwinns of the Springdale area received word Feb. 1 that Myron Schwinn of St. George had the misfortune of slipping in the snow and breaking his leg above the ankle.
Danny Schwinn celebrated his 56th birthday Feb. 3.
David and Julie Zule, Lauren, Derek and Courtney vacationed last week in Orlando, Fla. They returned home Saturday.
Mary Barbara and Earl Allen and Gladys Lane were visiting at Evelyn Schwinn's home on Feb. 4. They are from Gardner.
Luke and Emily Cole and Bret and Kyle Schwinn spent Feb. 5 with their grandmother Evelyn Schwinn, as they had a day off from school.
Kirk and Austin Knapp visited Kirk's parents, Wayne and Annabel Knapp, on Feb. 5.
Jan and Orie Nelson returned Feb. 2 from Wisconsin, where they attended Jan's sister's funeral.
More like this story
- Regents President and CEO Tompkins retires
- Kansas State, other state universities see enrollment drop
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts
- Kansas regents hold tuition, fee increases to 3.6 percent
- Kansas universities accept hundreds of students who don’t meet minimum admission standards: report