Obituary: Carole Jean Mooberry
Funeral services for Carole Jean Mooberry, 75, Tonganoxie, will be at 10 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 4, 2007, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie. Burial will be in Fall Creek Cemetery, Jarbalo. The family will receive friends from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 3, 2007, at the funeral home.
Mrs. Mooberry died Sunday, Dec. 31, 2006, at Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan.
She was born June 27, 1931, in Iola, the daughter of Conrad and Hazel (Kessinger) Krause. She was a homemaker and had previously worked 10 years for J.C. Penney in Kansas City, Kan. She was a member of Trinity United Methodist Church, Sedalia.
In 1949 she married Donald O. Mooberry in Liberty, Mo. She was preceded in death by a son, Michael Mooberry in 2003.
Survivors include her husband of the home; her sons, Ronald Mooberry, Kansas City, Mo., and Steve Mooberry, Kansas City, Kan.; her daughters, Donna McCrory, Basehor, and Connie Ware, Sullivan, Mo.; ten grandchildren and ten great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorials to the Oncology Department of Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan., in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie 66086. Online condolences may be sent to www.quisenberryfh.com.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Kansas district court judge sues over state law on courts
- Carlisle no longer Tonganoxie High principal
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation