Obituary: Stella B. Fracol
Services for Stella B. Fracol, 99, Olathe, were Friday, Dec. 29, 2006, at Skradski Funeral Home, Kansas City, Kan. Burial was in Maple Grove Cemetery, Tonganoxie.
Mrs. Fracol died Dec. 24, 2006, in Olathe. She was born Nov. 22, 1907, in Jarbalo, the daughter of Edward and Bertha Water.
She had lived most of her life in the Leavenworth County area. She had been employed at Russell Stover Candies, and she retired in 1972. She was a member of Fair Haven Baptist Church, Kansas City, Kan. She was an honorary member of the PTA, and was active in the Camp Fire Girls Association.
Her husband, Michael Fracol, died in 1992.
Survivors include two children, Bertha M. Coward, Ottawa, and Mickey Lou Munger, Scottsdale, Ariz.; a sister, Lucile Wisterman, Fort Scott; and a grandchild.
More like this story
- Demand grows in China for Kansas sorghum
- Wichita teachers challenged to teach refugee children
- Off-duty Shawnee firefighter administers CPR to 4-year-old at Tonganoxie Water Park
- Tonganoxie part of investigation in shooting death of KCK officer
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts