Obituary: Ruth Cox
Services for Ruth Cox, 87, Tonganoxie, were Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2007, at Quisenberry Funeral Home. Burial was in Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens, Kansas City, Kan.
Mrs. Cox died Friday, Jan. 5, 2007, in Bonner Springs.
She was born June 19, 1919, in Kansas City, Kan., the daughter of Harry and Esther (Roberts) Robbins.
Mrs. Cox retired as transportation manager and bus driver for the Tonganoxie school district. She was a member of Tonganoxie Christian Church.
She married Dale Cox on Jan. 2, 1936. He survives, of the home.
Other survivors include a daughter, Jackie Voelker, Tonganoxie; six brothers, Frank Robbins, Overland Park, Ralph and Herbert Robbins, both of Tonganoxie, Raymond Robbins, Basehor, Donald Robbins, McLouth, and Charles Robbins, Lebanon, Mo.; three grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; and eight great-great-grandchildren.
Online condolences may be sent at www.quisenberryfh. com.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row