Obituary: Richard G. Williams
Services for Richard G. Williams, 50, Platte City, Mo., were Saturday, Jan. 13, 2007, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie. Burial was in Hubbel Hill Cemetery, Tonganoxie.
Mr. Williams died Jan. 9, 2007 at his home. He was born Nov. 5, 1956, in Kansas City, Mo., the son of Raymond and Shirley (Akers) Williams. He was a 1974 graduate of Tonganoxie High School.
He was a group leader at Owens-Corning Fiberglass, Kansas City, Kan., where he worked for 32 years.
He married Connie Sneed on May 10, 1997, in Eureka Springs, Ark. She survives, of the home. Other survivors include a son, Aaron Williams, Baltimore, Md.; a stepson, Jeffrey Bouldin, Tonganoxie; a daughter, Sherry Weeks, Atchison; three brothers, David Williams, Kansas City, Mo., James Williams, Edwardsville, and Randy Williams, Virginia Beach, Va.; a sister, Vickie Raymer, Louisville, Ky., and four grandchildren.
Condolences may be left at quisenberryfh.com.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High continues band camp tradition
- K-State marching band apologizes for shot at Jayhawks
- Changes in funding could change online offerings in Kansas
- Kansas City Connection: New Year’s options and a last-minute gift guide
- Kansas Department for Children and Families won’t be audited for alleged anti-gay bias