Letters to the editor: Community makes difference
To the editor:
My letter to you last month brought good results.
So many in our community wrote letters and signed petitions to keep William McColl in prison. He murdered my sister, Ruby Peer, on Aug. 1, 1991.
It will be three more years until he will have another parole hearing.
Thanks to each and every one of you for your help. We couldn't have done it without you.
More like this story
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Local attorney faces incumbent in school board race
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities