Obituary: Lucille Cordon
Graveside inurnment services for Lucille Cordon, 80, Tonganoxie, were Tuesday, Jan. 23, 2007, at Fort Leavenworth National Cemetery.
Mrs. Cordon died Friday, Jan. 19, 2007, at Tonganoxie Nursing Center. She was born Jan. 8, 1927, in St. Joseph, Mo., the daughter of August and Alice (Edwards) Goerke.
She was married to John P. Cordon, who died Dec. 26, 1967. A son, Michael Cordon, preceded her in death in July 1990.
Mrs. Cordon was a member of West Haven Baptist Church, Tonganoxie, and the Eastern Star.
Survivors include two daughters, Pamela Lux, Tonganoxie, and Beverly DeDecker, Waynesboro, Va.; a sister, Frances Ashby, Hutchinson; four grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Lawrence Memorial Hospital, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie 66086.
Condolences may be left for the family at www.quisenberryfh.com.
More like this story
- Baker University reports strong new enrollment since 2007
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Tonganoxie USD 464 officials urging parents to apply online to assist in potential state aid
- Wichita school to establish NASA-inspired space program
- Kansas State-Salina seeking new name