Obituary: Sue A. Kramer
A memorial service for Sue A. Kramer, 54, Puyallup, Wash., will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 27, 2007, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Tonganoxie. Visitation with family will follow the memorial Mass and marker blessing.
A private family funeral and graveside service were Sept. 23, 2006, at Woodbine Cemetery in Puyallup.
Ms. Kramer died Sept. 16, 2006, in an accident in Puyallup. She was born July 28, 1952, in Lawrence, the daughter of Audean and Clara Maye Kramer. She was raised in McLouth. She graduated from McLouth High School in 1970. She attended St. Mary's College in Leavenworth.
She moved to Washington in 1971 and settled in 1980 in Puyallup with her companion, Jerry Kellogg.
She worked for Spenard Builders Supply, Crowley Maritime Services and SeaTac marine Services.
Survivors include a daughter, Katrina Lindsay, Tacoma, Wash., and a son, Brenden Hoffhines, Valdez, Alaska; her father, McLouth; two sisters, Audeana Connel, Leavenworth, and Glenda Wilk, Topeka; five brothers, Kenneth and Kerry, both of McLouth, Kevin of Manhattan, Kan., Kelly of Five Point, Alaska, and Kris of Lawrence; and four grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Jefferson County Historical Society or the Sacred Heart Church Building Fund.
More like this story
- Former Kansas superintendent and 2 others sue over firings
- Carlisle no longer Tonganoxie High principal
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises