Births: Snyder; Gibbs; Gibson
Steve and Angela Snyder, Overland Park, announce the birth of a son, Nathan Michael Snyder, on May 23, 2007. Nathan weighed 7 pounds, 12 ounces and measured 19 inches long.
His maternal grandparents are Mike and Neva Catron, Tonganoxie. Paternal grandparents are Elvin and Connie Snyder of Kansas City, Mo.
Nathan was joined at home by his 32-month-old sister Madison.
Brockton Lee Gibbs
Brian and Melinda Gibbs, Tonganoxie, announce the birth of their son, Brockton Lee, on May 23.
Brockton weighed 6 pounds, 15 ounces and was 19 inches long.
His sister is Victoria, 7.
Maternal grandparents are Richard and Carol Harris, Tonganoxie, and the late Becky Harris. Paternal grandparents are Danny and Barveta Gibbs, Tonganoxie, and Gregg and Pam Plake, Lawrence.
William Wallace Gibson
Amy and Mike Gibson, Oskaloosa, announce the birth of their son, William Wallace Gibson.
He was born July 9, 2007, and weighed 7 pounds, 9 ounces. He is welcomed home by his brothers: Nevada, 12; Dakota, 8; and Austin, 4. Grandparents are Gary and Judy Mock, Oskaloosa, and the late Raymond Kissinger; Mike Gibson I, Colorado; and Barbara Conrad, Tonganoxie.
Great-grandmothers are: Geraldine Jones, Piper; Agnes Kissinger, Oskaloosa; and Helen Gibson, Colorado.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate to consider tax increases to close budget gap
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Man convicted in Jewish site killings is sentenced to death
- Kansas governor wants no tax debate, expects no budget drama
- Kansas Senate bill seeks municipalities’ traffic ticket revenues