Obituary: Daniel Bigge
Graveside services for Daniel Bigge, Tonganoxie, infant son of Curt and Rebecca Bigge, were Saturday, July 14, in Bigge Family Cemetery, rural Stockton.
Daniel died Thursday, July 12, 2007, at St. Luke's Hospital, Kansas City, Mo.
Survivors include his parents; a brother, Thomas; a half-brother, Andrew Harris; and two half-sisters, Mara and Brenna Bigge, all of the home; and his grandparents, Tom and Ruth Ann Bigge, Stockton, Jenny Seamands, Kansas City, Mo., and Edward Seamands, Little Rock, Ark.
Stinemetz Funeral Home, Hill City, was in charge of arrangements.
More like this story
- Confirmed mountain lion sightings rise in Missouri, Kansas
- Second-half collapse hurts Tonganoxie High boys
- THS player scores hat trick as girls soccer team records shutout
- It's always a day of sweat treats in Tonganoxie
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures