Obituary: Daniel Bigge
Graveside services for Daniel Bigge, Tonganoxie, infant son of Curt and Rebecca Bigge, were Saturday, July 14, in Bigge Family Cemetery, rural Stockton.
Daniel died Thursday, July 12, 2007, at St. Luke's Hospital, Kansas City, Mo.
Survivors include his parents; a brother, Thomas; a half-brother, Andrew Harris; and two half-sisters, Mara and Brenna Bigge, all of the home; and his grandparents, Tom and Ruth Ann Bigge, Stockton, Jenny Seamands, Kansas City, Mo., and Edward Seamands, Little Rock, Ark.
Stinemetz Funeral Home, Hill City, was in charge of arrangements.
More like this story
- Lansing spoils Tonganoxie homecoming game with big second half
- Tonganoxie football staves off Perry-Lecompton rally for first victory
- Tonganoxie football holds on again after big lead for 2nd victory of season
- Tonganoxie football blanks Bishop Ward, 42-0
- Tonganoxie football outlasts Spring Hill, 33-13, in season opener