Obituary: Daniel Bigge
Graveside services for Daniel Bigge, Tonganoxie, infant son of Curt and Rebecca Bigge, were Saturday, July 14, in Bigge Family Cemetery, rural Stockton.
Daniel died Thursday, July 12, 2007, at St. Luke's Hospital, Kansas City, Mo.
Survivors include his parents; a brother, Thomas; a half-brother, Andrew Harris; and two half-sisters, Mara and Brenna Bigge, all of the home; and his grandparents, Tom and Ruth Ann Bigge, Stockton, Jenny Seamands, Kansas City, Mo., and Edward Seamands, Little Rock, Ark.
Stinemetz Funeral Home, Hill City, was in charge of arrangements.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Wanted: Mural ideas for Tonganoxie
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action