Obituary: Dorothy DeGrange
Graveside services for Dorothy J. DeGrange, 78, Columbus, Ohio, formerly of Kansas City, Kan., were Saturday, July 21, 2007, at Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens in Kansas City, Kan.
Mrs. DeGrange was born Dec. 12, 1928, in Kansas City, Kan., where she lived most of her life before moving to Ohio five years ago.
She was a secretary at Eugene Ware Elementary and Sumner Academy public schools and worked for USD 500 in Kansas City, Kan., for more than 20 years.
She was a member of Obetz United Methodist Church in Obetz, Ohio, and a former member of Trinity United Methodist Church.
Her husband, Robert DeGrange, died in 1997.
Survivors include two daughters, Debbie Dillon, Canal Winchester, Ohio, and Nancy Henre, Tonganoxie; seven grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorials to Rehms Park Baptist Church, 404 Pratt, P.O. Box 303, Bonner Springs 66012.
Arrangements were handled by Porter Funeral Homes and Crematory, 8535 Monrovia, Lenexa. Online condolences can be made at www.porterfuneralhome.com.
More like this story
- Facebook and the election
- Tonganoxie USD 464 candidate questionnaire: Michelle McGhee
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Susan Freemyer
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action