Louie McDowell, McLouth, and Debbie McDowell, Lawrence, announce the engagement of their daughter, Victoria McDowell, McLouth, to Nathan Hladky, Berryton, son of Rick and Rose Ann Hladky, Berryton.
The future bride graduated from McLouth High School. She is employed as an operations coordinator in downtown Kansas City, Mo.
The future groom graduated from Shawnee Heights High School and received a degree in engineering from Kansas State University.
He is employed as a traffic engineer with Bucher, Willis and Ratliff in Kansas City, Mo.
The couple plan an Oct. 27, 2007, wedding at Lawrence Weslyan Church.
More like this story
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9